Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cally's Teas



Last week I went to the newly renovated Cally's Teas. I treated myself to two pots of organic Cream Earl Grey and a plate of cucumber sandwiches. Cally's Teas is full of unique gift ideas in the front, with all their selections of teas in the middle and the charming tea house situated at the back. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are very friendly. I even spoke with the owner, Cally, a few times regarding her shop and life. She is a very interesting lady. 



I was queen for a bit of the afternoon with the dainty cucumber sandwiches and the organic Cream Earl Grey tea. Very regal! On one of my other visits I tried the brioche with jam very delectable because it was straight out of the oven. They do have a quaint high tea menu.  




Cally's Teas carries an impressive selection of tea. They also carry tea wear too. The top shelf was covered with many more tea cozies weeks ago than pictured here. I found my time relaxing. Cally's Teas is located at 10151-82 Ave (Whyte Ave) - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.