Monday 1 October 2012

Saturday Night Pizza


Lately I have been making pizza dough. On Saturday night I made two pizzas the one picture here is my "everything" pizza. It is essentially load with homemade pasta sauce with ground chicken, bacon, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms and pineapple. Very delicious and my best pizza so far. The crust recipe I got from Jamie Oliver's website, click *here*. The recipe is fairly simple and can make about 8 individual pizzas. However I divided the dough to make 4 medium/large pizzas. Freezing the unused portions of dough in the freezer, which is always handy. The other pizza was half cheese and half pepperoni. A little less generous with the toppings I know. That's how the kidlets like it! What are your favourite pizza toppings? - JW 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.