Thursday 25 October 2012

Lavender Scones



These are the scones I made from the Jamie's Great Britain cookbook. Although the recipe didn't ask for it, I dressed the top of them with lavender. They were so delicious and devoured in no time flat! I would use this recipe again. It was easy and I am sure the next time I make them they will turn out even better. I was a bit off on my conversion of the flour. Should have added more. 500 grams of flour translates to about 3 3/4 cups of flour. I was under that. When trying to find the appropriate shape cutter I had a small-medium sized one. What can one do other then to just go with it and make smaller scones. They were being eaten so quickly nobody seemed to notice. Another plus was that there were a few left over so the kidlets got to take them to school in their lunch. - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.