Tuesday 3 April 2012

CT Fine Bistro Beer Night

Last night I attended CT Fine Bistro's Beer Night. I am more of a wine drinker and yes they do Wine Nights as well. I thought why not expand my palette. CT's warm atmosphere and European flair made this a most memorable and entertaining night. Live jazz music was provided by Alberta Trio and a representative from Mill St. Micro Brewery was on hand to talk about each selected lager and ale for the evening. My favourites were the Original Organic Lager and the Lemon Tea Beer. The Tankhouse Ale had an aromatic flavour and was paired with the Beef Tatar. The Belgian Wit I don't quite remember so the flavour could have been more subtle. Or the fact that it was paired with the Dill Pickle Soup could have been the reason. The Coffee Porter was the least of my favourites. It looked a lot like Guinness and had that rich texture but I found the coffee flavour very robust. It seemed to overpowered this beverage therefore I couldn't see drinking much of it. I have featured a few photos for your sampling but recommend making a reservation, click here, at CT Fine Bistro for either their Beer Night or Wine Night or any night! - JW



Lemon Tea Beer
by Mill St. Micro Brewery

was served with the main coarse of
Chicken, Shrimp and William Potatoes




the menu for the evening was as follows:



Coffee Porter
by Mill St. Micro Brewery

was served with dessert
a Raspberry Mousse Torte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.