Tuesday 14 February 2012

Yes Please Olive Me!


When it comes to a treat my taste buds are getting more sophisticated. I usually stroll over to Olive Me to see what delicacies will tempt me. I managed to order the Pomegranate Blossom Olives shown above. When I was at the shop the woman behind the counter was very enthusiastic about the flavour of this olive. And so was I, the woman offered me a sample. Who could resist an olive stuffed with dark chocolate and pomegranate. It was an amazing flavour of fireworks that burst into my mouth. Each one complimenting one another. I suggested that an olive stuffed with dark chocolate and chili would also be delicious.


My second choice, shown here, was the Sweet Valentine Olive. Feta filled olives dressed with cranberries. These are fabulous! Very tasty and not very salty. You can find Olive Me on Facebook. - jw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.