Thursday 23 February 2012

Mixed Seasons



I luv going to Winners mostly to check out their food hall/cookery sections. You can find all sorts of things you need and don't need. I really couldn't say no to this bottle of spice. It is so versatile. I shake it on my popcorn, add it to my guacamole and dips... you can even season chicken and fish with it. Sprinkle it on potatoes whether it be baked or mashed. There is a real sense of fresh tanginess followed by a bit of heat with this mix spice. Makes me dream of summer days... sipping refreshing beverages, lounging in the sun, the gentle summer breeze, the smell of a BBQ, the endless summer sky and the late summer nights... I guess anything goes when paprika, lemon and lime are involved. It's all on how you use it!
What is your favourite seasoning combination? - jw

1 comment:

  1. My daughter reminded me the other day to sprinkle dill on our steam red potatoes and you just reminded me how my dad used to Doctor his popcorn with spices. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.