Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day


Sometimes it is the simplest things that mean the most. And a way to anyone's heart is through their stomach... on Valentine's Day! Yesterday I made these treats to share and surprise my kidlets in their lunch boxes. The cookie recipe asked for sour cream and I just happened to have enough in my refrigerator. They are more cake like than biscuit like. It adds for an interesting texture.    



Sometimes a hint is all you need. I drizzled a few with melted dark chocolate to add a bit of sweetness.  



Having some left over crêpes served it's purpose by spreading them with almond butter and sliced strawberries. To make them really Valentine's Day worthy you can add melted chocolate on top! You don't have to look far and wide on Valentine's Day because inspiration is everywhere even in your kitchen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.