Monday 9 July 2012

Beat the Heat #1



Plus 32 degrees Celsius today and I am trying to cool off with a pitcher of iced tea. I made this pitcher last night knowing it was going to be sweltering today. First, I brewed a pot of tea, Earl Grey is my preference. Letting it cool down some what. Then I poured the brewed tea into a pitcher and then refrigerate until cold. When cold serve as is over ice or not. Then add some fresh lemon juice and organic sugar. You may substitute the sugar with organic agave nectar. Not everyone wants lemon or sugar so I make the glasses up individually according to taste. It is simply refreshing and hits the spot. I certainly was glad that I had made a glass just before the power going out!   - JW       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.