Thursday 12 September 2013

Romany Recipes and Country Wines and Cordials




I purchased these two little cookbooks while I was in England. They are 4x6 in size and about 47 pages. The perfect little memento. I found these two quite interesting as I have no cookbooks small or large that have these recipes in them. These charming books have a variety of titles and sometimes are regional, they do offer traditional and favourite recipes. Sometimes the recipes offer ingredients to which by today's health conscious standard we no longer gravitate towards. Each book has recipes I would like to try. They are fun to leaf through and ponder. This weekend I think I will make the Quire of Paper Pancakes from the Romany Recipes and one day I will try to make the Lavender Liqueur from the Country Wines & Cordials.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.