Thursday 18 July 2013

Watercress Soup


When I swung by my local grocery store and saw a bunch of watercress I could not believe my eyes. Watercress is very hard to come by in E-town and probably Canada. Watercress is packed with vitamins and minerals. I checked through the majority of my cookbooks and watercress recipes are few and far between. Why isn't there a watercress cookbook? Perhaps recipes are not as abundant for this mighty green. Until I searched on internet and found a glorious site dedicated to watercress. I instantly fell in luv. It has loads of recipes and information regarding watercress and that is where I got the inspiration to make a watercress soup. 


Pictured here is the Classic Watercress Soup recipe I made. It was very tasty! The fresh lemon juice made this soup uplifting. I urge you to visit their site by clicking *here* or visit them at watercress.co.uk   - JW 


* All pictures on this website taken by Jacqueline Williams.*  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.