Saturday 20 July 2013

My Week In Food


This week was the return of the banana bread. However this was not my usual late night baking but rather a rainy day baking. Rain plus baking equals smiling faces.  




The watercress soup hit the spot! Packed with vitamins this was the best side dish other than the usual salad. 


This was my take on a greek salad, Italian style! Loads of tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, red pepper and mozzarella cheese. All tossed in a homemade herbed dressing. 



Hummus is a staple in our household. Even when I go out to restaurants I eye and order this perfect appetizer for sharing. I roasted the chickpeas before blending everything together. 


And the ever bottomless pan of crumble. This time I made an apple, blueberry and strawberry crumble. Not as sweet as the rhubarb crumble. Probably because I added less sugar however still sweet and tangy and disappeared quite quickly! 

 Well these have been the highlights of another busy week. Only one week to go before I am off on vacation. Have a great weekend! - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.