Thursday 2 August 2012

Left Over Rice


I can't say this is another one of my new favourite snacks because I have made this, one of my favourite snacks, before. Made... well there isn't much to it really. You need to take some day old left over rice and place some in a dessert or cereal bowl. Pour heated milk over top and add some brown sugar with cinnamon. A sweet, filling comfort snack. Yesterday's late night snack had coconut sugar on top instead. It's like an instant rice pudding. You could possibly heat everything in a sauce pan on the stove but to be honest I have never done it that way. The microwave has been far too convenient. Now you just don't have to save the left over rice for fried rice anymore. - JW 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.