Thursday 9 August 2012

Into the Frying Pan



The previous non-stick teflon fry pan I owned went the wayside in only a matter of months. Very disappointing! Perhaps they aren't making them like they used to or the quality was really not great... I have forgotten who it was made by. Still it wasn't an inexpensive brand. Regardless I was perplexed when that pan finally headed straight into the garbage.

This is my current kitchen buy, to replace that other frying pan and I luv it!!! It was expensive but I didn't bat an eye when buying it. I like my kitchen wears and I like when they perform well. This Paderno EcoPan made with a non-stick ceramica coating not only cooks evenly, it cleans up very well too. Making life in the kitchen easier and efficient. It is also PFOA and PTFE free. If given the chance to buy more pans with the ceramica coating I would. If you are considering replacing that worn out fry pan I strongly suggest one of these. - JW

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.