Wednesday 13 February 2019

Ruby Chocolate


Until our visit to England last year, I never heard of Ruby chocolate. It is made by secret natural chocolate alchemy according to the package. Fortnum's Ruby Chocolate was one that I could not ignore since it was so strategically place near their entrance door. At that time and upon first glance, it seemed to be to a budding new edition to the world of chocolate. Something that could single handedly change and mould our perception about chocolate. With its 47% cocoa solids from specially selected cocoa beans and its intense berry fruit, tart and subtly sour-sweet flavour. What is there not to get intrigued about?... However...     

Returning back to Canada, unfortunately, Ruby chocolate seems to be something of a moot thing. I suppose I had my skepticism, a long with my curiosity, as I only purchased one bar. I should have at least applied the unwritten golden rule of likeable and unique things... buy two!   

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day. - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.