Wednesday 24 February 2016

Food Photo of the Day ~ Lime Pickle

I was a bit unsure where to categorize this post so I put it under a few, food photo of the day, random thoughts, and finds and favourites, if I haven't done so already. Myself, or rather, we quite enjoy lime pickle and Marks & Spencer make a fantastic one. This was the last jar we had and for awhile it was holding on for all it was worth and the other night it came to a culinary end. Poof! the lime pickle... finished. Lime pickle is not only enjoyed while we are eating curry or with poppadoms. I absolutely like making grilled cheese and lime pickle sandwiches! Which are quite tasty.    

Until we meet again... thanks for the delicious memories!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. This week is flying by, it is Wednesday already and before I can blink it will be Saturday. - JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.