Friday 27 November 2015

Fortnum and Mason ~ 2015

Christmas has come early because our annual Fortnum & Mason order has arrived. This year we were being particularly good and ordered a nice selection of Christmas themed jams, marmalade, coffee, tea, chutney, and mustard. Other delightful goodies included our usual tea, biscuits, crackers, fruitcake... disappointingly not the King George cake. It seems, Fortnum's did not offer it this year. Instead offering many Christmas puddings. I hope it's absence is not a permanent one. The King George fruitcake with be highly missed by all this year however I am sure the FitzGeorge fruitcake will do. Perhaps I should try and make a fruitcake myself. 

It is a lovely day... sun shining and an acceptable coolness to the air. I will be doing more baking and creating over the next few days. Have a good weekend everyone! - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.