Thursday 5 November 2015

Food Photo of the Day ~ Pumpkin Bread

I knew it would not be long before I made another one. The smell of this baking is so comforting that I can not fathom why I would want to snack on anything else. I posted the full recipe last month and I made a few tweaks here and there. I halved the vegetable oil to a 1/4 cup... as for the 1 cup of sugar, I did 1/2 cup caster sugar and 1/2 cup coconut sugar; also I changed the 1/4 of water to 1/4 cup of almond milk and added a bit more molasses. Skipped the walnuts and simply added pumpkin seeds and coconut on top before baking. For me this was the best. Very moist and spongy. Dense yet light. Perfect with afternoon tea or coffee.  

Hope your week has been a good one so far. - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.