Friday 13 November 2015

Food Photo of the Day ~ Stir-fry with Spiced Coffee Glaze

Just in case you were wondering about the stir-fry recipe, I posted about yesterday, here it is. The taste was dark and rich and full of flavour. I did tweak the recipe... rather than marinate the meat in the ginger, garlic, five spice and half oil...  I mixed all the ingredients together in a bowl excluding the meat, green onions and veggies... covered the bowl and let the sauce it created mellow in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then I added the sauce/glaze after I had seared/cooked the meat and added the veggies of choice. Allowing everything to simmer nicely. Topping with the green onions. The aroma throughout the house was very enticing and a delicious one.   

Have a good weekend everyone! - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.