Tuesday 20 November 2012

Chicken Apple Salad Sandwich



On the weekend I made this sandwich. I know I have featured before. It was so yummy I just had to feature it again. I chopped up left over roasted chicken, one apple, I used a gala apple but feel free to add any apple that you like. Core and cut the apple into pieces with the skin on. I then added a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a couple of squirts of salad cream. Some freshly ground pepper, a pinch of salt and freshly dried parsley. You can also add bacon. I didn't have any bacon on hand so I used some soy bacon bits I found in the pantry. It added these little tasty crunchy nuggets. Walnuts and dried cranberries can be added as well.     





This is how I served my sandwich on rye bread with a low sodium garlic pickle! - JW 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.