Wednesday 6 June 2012

Seasnax



When I saw these my first thought was... hmmm... okay, how does it taste? Sometimes we try the new fandangled snack only to be left feeling a bit flat. I was intrigued to give them a try. I broke off a piece from the wafer thin sheet and let it melt in my mouth... waiting, pushing my skepticism aside... I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty these actually are. I even got my kidlets to try them and they were a little unsure at first, then quickly came around to them. They have original, chipotle and wasabi flavour. With *no* GMO's, trans fat, cholesterol, MSG and sugar. They have 4.5% vitamin A and 2.8% vitamin C! You can find them at Blush Lane Organic Market here in E-town. I was thinking that you could break the sheets up into pieces and add them to steamed rice for a bit of a flavour burst. -JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.