Monday 8 July 2019

Vegan Bacon Coconut Chips

I am always intrigued by bacon alternatives so when I spotted this at our local farmers market, enjoyed a complimentary sample, a packet had to come home with me. Tasty on it's own and lovely on just about anything, you use them in replace of real bacon bits. The simulated bacon flavour is good and it is a healthier alternative.

I even sprinkled a few on top of my fried egg noodle soup with enoki mushrooms and green onions. The soup gained a delightful smokiness adding to the soups flavour. Very delish!  

To find out more about GOING NUTS and their other products click *here*    


It was a mixed weekend, with sunny and cloudy skies, pockets of rain and rolling thunder.  Regardless we had a lovely one and I hope everyone else did too! - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.