Wednesday 7 November 2018

Grated Carrots


Recently I read an article about how the use of a common kitchen gadget... the grater, is probably being used incorrectly. Instead of standing it up we are supposed to be lying it down or on it's side. So I put this method to the test...


The premise is by placing the grater on it's side; it contains whatever you choose to grate therefore making it easier to carry and place the grated item or items. The one we have is angle, like most I assume, and I found that it wasn't less messy. You still get bits flying about and I also found it awkward to grate a such a sloping angle. Regardless, using either method would be fine it is just up to what works and is comfortable for you.  

When all is said and done the grated carrots still ended up in the saucepan all the same. 


Hope everyone is enjoying their week, so far, and staying warm!  - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.