Wednesday 28 November 2018

Egg Nog Alternatives

Growing up I did not like egg nog. The prospects of chugging a glass left me gasping for air. Still to this day, thoughts of egg nog can send shivers down my spine until I found these appealing options; making it easier to consume this Holiday tradition.  

So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Holiday Nog... perfect for those minding their lactose and dairy. I found this one to be very pleasing in taste, true to traditional egg nog with a perfect balance of creaminess and spice. Preferred on it's own, however this tasty nog was great added to coffee and I could see baking with it. 

Earth's Own So Fresh Almond Nog... again great for those minding their lactose, dairy  and soy however I found this one to be much more sweet and light. Great, if you want a more sweeter spiced nog. I preferred this mixed into coffee as it mellowed a dark roast nicely.   

So far these are the only two alternative options, we have tried, to traditional egg nog.


Hope everyone is having a good week so far. - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.