Thursday 30 January 2014

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


I wanted to make some double chocolate cookies and with all the cookbooks I have I could not find one recipe for a double chocolate cookie. Can you believe that? I can not. I flipped through cookbook after cookbook. I even went to the few books I have strictly dedicated to chocolate and turned up nothing. So I turned to the internet and hoped for some magic. I searched double chocolate chip cookie and stumbled upon more than a few recipes. Searching and sifting through many recipes had me bookmarking 6 recipes. I read and re-read those recipes comparing quantity of ingredients, baking time, comments and narrowed it down to this one from My Baking Addiction, for the recipe click *here*. This recipe is simple, low on sugar, low on butter and tastes oh so heavenly! I dressed them up by drizzling white icing on top. Valentine's Day is coming up and these would be absolutely perfect for loved ones. 


Freshly baked and hot out of the oven. I could not resist enjoying one these chocolatey morsels. It was great being back in the kitchen today. Plenty of penicillin still to go however I am feeling much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.