Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mason and Cash & Good Cook

I found a couple of items that I wanted to share with you. First is the Mason and Cash steam pudding bowl. I found this at Sears. There are three colours to choose from. Red, dark blue and cream. Although I can not quite remember the cost... I think it was $19.00 Canadian. This is the large size steam pudding bowl of the two. Do not let the photo fool you. The large size is small. However in relation to steam pudding I do not feel that there have been many enormous steam puddings served. Sometime between Christmas and News Years I am going to attempt to make steam pudding. My husband absolutely luvs steam pudding! Making one of his favourite puddings this year will be a first for me. I am excited to go full steam ahead into this venture.  

Second is the adjustable roast rack. Roasting a turkey just became a bit more easier with this product. I did purchase one prior to this one and it was not compatible with any size roaster I have. So I kept a watch out and found this at Safeway for $4.99. It is sturdy and has a bit of weight. Nobody wants a flimsy contraption that might send the turkey sliding across the kitchen floor. 

Still cold and snowing today. - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.