Friday 8 November 2013

Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala Pasta


Last nights dinner was easy to say the least. Chicken Tikka Masala with pasta made with the help of the slow cooker. A delicious spin on a classic and a great one for those who enjoy chicken and those who luv pasta. It was such a hit with the kidlets.

The recipe is from the Kitchen Magpie. For the recipe and to check out The Kitchen Magpie's lovely website click *HERE*

The only tweaking I did to this recipe was adding more chicken. About 3 cooked and diced chicken breasts and topped it with a bit of extra old cheddar cheese when serving. I really had to restrain myself because I wanted to add a dash or two of cumin. Other than the additional chicken and cheese I followed the recipe religiously. 


Have a good weekend everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.