Friday 7 June 2013

Vegan Blueberry Banana Bread






Most of the time I luv to browse through my cookbook collection searching for promising recipes. However sometimes recipes just fall into my lap, as did with this one. A friend posted it and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and voila! I had all the ingredients except the soy milk. Not a problem I went to the grocery store and bought some. This recipe came from a website called Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. It is a wonderful blog with many recipes. I am not vegan however I do like to try different recipes and do not mind eating vegan dishes. This recipe is absolutely delicious! And I can not stress that enough. For the recipe click *HERE* This recipe will probably replace all the other banana bread recipes I use. Also read the thread of comments for suggestions and substitutions. I will be making another loaf this time I will substitute the blueberries for strawberries. Enjoy the recipe and have a wonderful weekend! - JW 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.