Thursday 2 May 2013

Measuring Spoons and May 17th...


I found these measuring spoons at Winners. They are magnetic which makes them stackable. Which is great for storage. They come with a pinch of salt and a dessertspoon measurement. Which is handy because my pinch of salt and Jamie Oliver's pinch of salt could be two different things. Also I have some vintage cookbooks which call for a dessertspoonful of this or that. I now can appreciate those recipes.  

On May 17th I will be participating in THIS...



If you haven't guess... Food Revolution Day is May 17th. I will be hosting an Asian infused family dinner. I have the menu set and we are excited to be participating again this year. When I registered I was the only one in E-town which is a step up considering last year, I believe, our dinner was the only one in E-town and Alberta for that matter. This year there is an event being hosted in Calgary. There are plenty things to do on that day. It's not just about cooking "real food" it is about education, awareness, communities, people, shopping local, sharing... Go visit the Food Revolution site by clicking *here*... Check it out and sign up! - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.