Friday 2 October 2015

Food Photo of the Day ~ Pumpkin Waffle with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

Occasionally I have dessert however this was not one of those times. This was my son's dessert idea. The kidlets like when there is an overabundance of breakfast waffles for this and other various reasons. A quick breakfast on a school morning and or a quick dessert in the evening. According to my son nothing beats leftover pumpkin waffles with a scoop of chocolate peanut butter ice cream... except with a drizzle of caramel. Unfortunately, to his culinary desires and my sugar overload relief, we were out. Regardless, he was in heaven and so was my daughter. 

We have been enjoying the lovely Fall weather this week. Have a good weekend everyone! - JD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.