Friday 9 October 2015

Aqua Hydrate

All this week I have been battling a terrible cold. Trying to stay warm and hydrated. Aqua Hydrate was suggested to me by my doctor for a few health reasons. Until then I had not heard of Aqua Hydrate and I am unsure if most know about it. Before I would drink Powerade because of the B vitamins it offered however the sugar content I was not thrilled with. Finding Aqua Hydrate has me ditching the sugar and calories... and unfortunately the B vitamin's, I do take a B vitamin twice a week anyway, for a high performance electrolyte enhanced water with a pH9+ to help restore and balance my body when I need it. It is sold in 500ml and 1 litre bottles and can be found at most grocery shops.  

I am feeling a bit better today. By Sunday I should be into my Thanksgiving swing, cooking a modest feast for us. Have a good weekend! - JD  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.