Thursday 9 October 2014

Soup's On!

And how did the White Cheddar Mashed Potato soup, from the Get Cooking cookbook, fair? ...Great! The recipe was easy and what made it even more easy was the fact that I already had some leftover roasted potatoes from Sunday's dinner so I used them. I also added chopped bacon after I had sautéed the onions for the required time. Letting the bacon cook firm but not crispy. I dressed it with a dash of freshly cracked pepper, crushed red chilies and shards of grated white cheddar cheese. It was a very substantial soup that went well with the delicate Basa fish. 

If you would like the recipe for this soup just go to the recipes or cookbooks section located on the right hand side of my blog. 

Enjoy! - JW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.