Thursday 12 June 2014

A Tale of Two Fish

Lately I have been wanting to eating more fish. One night we had breaded Haddock with mushy peas and a butter leaf salad with my homemade salad dressing and croutons. Breading the fish was easy. I just rolled the fish in a mixture of bread crumbs and seasoning. Baked for the required time and done. Very easy and delicious. I have ate Haddock before and enjoyed it. And this time was enjoyable too.   


Fish dinner number two was Basa fish. I prepared it the same way as I did the Haddock only using different spices. Bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning were mixed together and then the Basa fish was rolled in that mixture. And again baked for the required time. I served it with steamed carrots and asparagus. I have never ate Basa fish before and it was great. No high fishy smell or taste. Tender and flaky. Pretty much melt in your mouth goodness.   

- JW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.