Thursday 11 April 2013

Spinach Pasta


Not only do I like to share recipes and talk about cookbooks I also like to share certain kitchen, cooking, baking and household products on my blog. I usually make lasagne twice a month. On one of my visits to the Italian Centre I found these sheets of oven ready spinach pasta. They were a bit on the expensive side about $5.69 Canadian. Regardless once I saw them I was itching to try them. The package states that they cook in about 25 minutes and all you have to do is soak, or in my case run hot water over each pasta sheet, for a few minutes and arrange in a pan how ever you like. Easy! The spinach noodles changed our highly regular rotated popular dinner, that is a mouthful, into something a bit more healthy and fun! - JW 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.