Thursday 17 May 2018

Food Photo of the Day ~ Crispy Bacon


I remember reading an article, a few months ago, on how to make bacon more crispy when cooking. The article state, that adding just enough water to cover the bottom of the pan while the bacon cooks would result in a more crisper slice of bacon. No complicated ingredient or specialized pan... just add a bit of water. Simple. 

So the next time I was cooking bacon I thought I would test this culinary tip and sure enough I got nice crispy bacon. Nothing blackened or burnt. I am glad I gave this tip a try and now I am passing it on to you, to try, if you wish.  


Hope everyone is having a lovely week. Plenty of sunshine here in E-town with temperatures on the rise.  - JD  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.